Saturday, November 14, 2009

pen-tipped nail polish

i am having so much fun with the pen-tipped nail polish i had before from ebay!

since irish borrowed my konad stamp and scraper last week, i am noticing these tips again and yesterday i had my first red nail polish when i realized i didn't like red nail polish on my nails...



so what i did was take the green pen and dotted my nails and guess how they look now:

they are the yummiest nails i have ever seen!  they look like strawberries!


which i really really love after my previous nail polishes these past few weeks:

last week i tried some colors to check which one i like most
(i kind of thought they look good together!)




i got these glitter nail polish which i really like coz they are not too concentrated, and i applied it on top



that is how it looked like.  and still im not content so i applied a more concentrated glitter nail polish on the outer half:




and this is how it looked:



i didn't like them too, so i just used the pen-tipped nail polish again and so for the whole week my nail polish was this:




1 comment:

College Term Papers said...

Nice nail polish collection.