Saturday, December 19, 2009

the weekend before christmas!

alu my sister!  i don't know if you're the only one reading my blog but its for all of you in manila to let you know how im doing here, kind of like my public diary exposed for all of you haha..

anyways, the night before the national day holidays, me, maricel, irish and her wanna-be suitor florin went to gosi and had coffee and finalized our schedule for thursday, which is, to have another city centre day.

and so we did go to bcc last thursday, from 11 am until 8 pm.  bambi said it wasn't normal, and i have to get my head checked for psychological problems.  hello, kulang pa nga yun e... di ko pa nalibot lahat-lahat.

(bcc photos)

anyways, bati na kami, but when he saw my post in facebook regarding jacob black this morning, his ears started to give off steam again...

i don't know why im like this, but maybe its because he left me to wander alone a lot of times while he's playing his computer games and so i looked for things to keep me entertained.  and here comes makeup and twilight.  what is he complaining about?  im a completely normal human being.

so while we were in bcc, i saw some shoes that were on sale.  i bought two for my brothers.  that's why i had to fix my bag today, to see if i still have space for pasalubongs and stuff.



i was originally planning to bring only one backpack since i already went home last may and i wasn't planning to give anything to anyone (kuripot haha), but these shoes changed my plan.  so i took a medium-sized stroller bag and included some clothes that were just sitting in my closet and thought that maybe they'll be of better use to my sister, the other one, rj makulit... she adores me.  i don't know why.

so i think i only have some small spaces left and im just gonna buy chocolates and stuff for the family tree... im bad in remembering them all.  i usually just buy stuff and let kristelle distribute them, otherwise i would probably forget the important people.  she wouldn't.  she's a family girl.  and she knows everyone.


next step for me is to pick the important kikay stuff from my drawer, and from that, still i have to pick the ones i can't go without:


i really planned on going light, so ill just pick my favorite brushes, blush, favorite primer, lip gloss and so on.. they will go inside this cute hello kitty bag i bought from ebay:



it opens up like this and it has a mirror, too!




and i probably picked mostly everything, coz i don't buy what i wouldn't use.  but the fave among the faves are:


hello kitty contact lens case (from ebay.  it has sanitized tongs if you don't want to touch your lenses, and a small squirtable bottle for your solution inside)


Be givenchy.  bambi bought this in the airport last may before we went home.  in my excitement i forgot that i had no perfume on. how gross if i was hugged and i smelled like a 9-hour flight... and i only like a few fragrances, coz other smells gives me a headache.  this one's a dream.  but i specifically use this only when im in manila, kind of like a homesick scent...




1.  sephora eye primer
2.  nivea 10-hour lipstick & gloss
3.  mikajy lip brush (i love this!)
4.  loreal eyesmoker in black (my current fave eyeliner)
5.  benefit lip beads (lip exfoliator)
6.  maybelline xxl curl mascara (super long & thick lashes)
7.  contact lens case
8.  sephora face primer
9.  benefit high beam
10.  prestige ultimate brow definer (why i love it?  it has a liner on one end, and a mascara-like brush on the other end)
11. mikajy blush
12. 22k lip palette
13. bare escentuals mineral veil
14. benefit some kind-a gorgeous foundation faker
15. bare escentuals mineral foundation
16.  bare escentuals clear radiance (subtle shimmer without dewiness)
17. benefit blush in thrrrob
18.  olay total effects 7x (my new moisturizer)





1. colourland face brush
2.  bare escentuals flawless face brush
3.  colourland lip brush ( i use it on my eyeliner, and it totally uses every centimeter of it!)
4. colourland flat stiff brush
5.  colourland angled brow brush
6.  bare escentuals maximum concealer brush
7.  angled eyeliner brush (i got it from watson's)
8.  paula's choice pencil brush
9.  smashbox shadow brush
10.  nars smudge brush

im not planning to bring my konad stuff, although i would love to paint rj's nails... i just want to bring stuff that i wouldn;t bring back, coz i know when i come back i'll have a lot to bring.  so maybe next time.

and since i have been in manila earlier this year already, im not planning on splurging anywhere.  ijust want to spend time with my little monster...


to my officemates: thank you for covering up for me.  have a nice holiday!

ps. this is where im going:


manila ocean park*

market market*

sm bicutan*

sm mall of asia*


*images from the internet, no copyright infringement intentions!

No comments: