Tuesday, December 21, 2010

waking up from a deep slumber

since i went for vacation last december 2009, i always said that i was like a zombie, just cruising my daily life without gusto, but now that my second baby, yvaine, is here, i am like a super duper awake mother.  she cries like she's been spanked! all the time!



bambi spoils her... she'll be a super duper daddy's girl.

so that's my excuse for not blogging for a very loooong time.


and my inspiration for making my (probably) last post in 2010 is my makeup table!

my space and his space ^_^

bambi made me one, finally!!! i was so happy and most of yvaine's sleeping hours i just sit there and stare at the sparkly, glossy, and super awesome makeup collection that i have.  i don't have a lot.  but i used to place them before in the corner shelf that we have:



but now i feel like a girl coz i finally have a place to have them like a proper kikay girl would have:



and i use everything here!  i don't buy anything i don't use, and most of these items have been replenished a lot of times because i stick to a product once i deemed it 'tested and proven' ^_^

that little binder book at the top holds my eye stuff, look:

what a great find from daiso!



and that's the brush holder i made before!


i also received a lot of cosmetics the past few days that i was so happy to add, but that will be on another post.

and i also created an album in facebook where i posted all of my nail art, but i didn't publish it.  maybe i will once i make my christmas nail art, which i got from askmewhats.blogspot.com

and since it is 4 days before christmas, i'll share our little christmas tree which i love especially when it's dark!

it looks electrified ^_^

No comments: